Orbit Restaurant in Sky Tower

Sunny day

This is the City.
I love Auckland. This is like my second home town. 
I lived here for 4 years 





If you go there, you can see more beautiful view over here.
I couldn't really take a picture how beautiful it was.



Not that big city, but as you can see this picture, This is the biggest city in New Zealand.
This place is not like New Zealand. 
But

sometimes, People'd like to go to "Non-New Zealand City"






Nice view out there


I remember there I had paid over than 90 dollars.
It wasn't really less expensive than what I expected.

but, My girl friend was surprised for a bill.   

Of cause It was very delicious.



I like it. but too small..
If you have chance to go to Napier you should go to Italian Restaurant by marine parade. 
I could recommend there to anybody.
And I can pretty sure to say that this is less than there.
Sorry.. really remember the name of that restaurant.:(  



We didn't drink any alcohol or beverages.
because of the bill but. still good.




This is the desert.  We choose this so that my girl friend likes an Ice-cream, 



It's my girl friend's dish.
I told her it's delicious but it was really not my type.





And this soup neither. eww.
but she liked that.

girls.;;




She liked a desert. 

or.. she only liked a desert.

But, I was satisfied that most of dishes, but the soup.



Anyways, I can tell you that this place is good for dating. :)




Comments